For as long as I can remember, I've always felt a little too much, which manifested itself in a lot of interesting ways. Most of those included crying in front of my entire second grade class (and fourth grade, and fifth grade... who am I even kidding, my senior class too). I always listed this among my list of weaknesses: "I'm too sensitive, and everything makes me cry."
In photography, though, this might be one of my biggest strengths. I'm there for some of the biggest, most emotional moments and I feel every single one of them with you.
I hope you consider sharing your big moments with me so I can share in life's greatest joys with you.
FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Romans 8 is my favorite "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
2. I'm a mom to a one year old, so I always have oatmeal on my shirt.
3. favorite things include: stationary products, instagram stories, the office, coffee, Target, rearranging furniture, and babies with hats on.
4. I'm an INFJ and an enneagram 4. Personality tests are my new favorite thing and I need EVERYONE to take them and tell me their results immediately. There's just so much to learn, y'all!
5. I'm married to the most patient, loving man on the planet. Sometimes you'll see him at a session or wedding with me, moving a tree branch out of the way or just being charming.
ABOUT MY WORK
I absolutely love working with people who are all about being genuine. For me, it's less about creating those "pinterest-worthy," posed images, and more about capturing who you are. During a session, there's definitely a lot of moving around- dancing, walking, running, laughing, hugging, and basically just chillin'.